- Tradersweb provides two services designed to help you to manage your investments; personal or 401k.
- One, the On-line Newsletter uses fundamental indicators to provide
you with a table of over 400 stocks to consider as investment
opportunities. These are in three categories; Growth, Income, and, Growth
and Income. The table headings show the indicators we use and a measure
of the risk associated with our recommendation.
- Two, the STT Advisor uses technical indicators to determine when to
buy or sell. Here, you type in a stock symbol and we return a graph
with markers indicating whether the price will rise or fall in the near
term. We also show our predictions over the most recent three month
period. Finally, we give a measure of the risk associated with our
- The risk measures are unique to Tradersweb. In the Newsletter we
measure the gain of our recommendation relative to a 5 yr Treasury
Note. In the STT Advisor we measure the Value at Risk of our
recommendation, based on the performance of our past recommendations.
- In addition to the above services we also provide a weekly assessment of general market conditions.
The theory which form the basis for these services is described in the following links.
- Newsletter Table Heading Definitions
- GIV, the proprietary Newsletter risk measure
- Value at Risk (VaR) the STT risk measure.
© TradersWeb 2009